2.5% CBD Oil for Pets – Back on Paws
FREE HOME DELIVERY WITHIN 3-4 days.
Back on Paws – 2.5% strength, full-spectrum CBD drops derived from fibrous hemp, but with a mild taste, are specially formulated and balanced for dogs and cats.
No THC so completely legal
This product is especially useful for animals that are more sensitive to environmental stimuli. CBD’s effect on the endocannabinoid system allows animals to feel calmer and more mentally stable.
- Reviews (0)
Product information and composition
– 10ml bottle with 250mg CBD (2.5% strength).
– 200 drops of 1.25mg CBD.
– 30+ days of moderate servings.
– Guaranteed amount of CBD – the composition of each batch is tested in the laboratory.
– The psychotropic substance THC has been completely removed.
– Full-spectrum (except THC), so it also contains other health-giving cannabinoids found in fibrous hemp (CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBC, CBV), terpenes (myrcene, limonene, pinene, humulene), flavonoids (apigenin, quercetin, canaflavin), etc. .
– Fiber hemp leaves are pressed using safe supercritical CO2 extraction technology in a GMP certified laboratory.
– Made from the highest quality fiber hemp grown on organic farms, free of pesticides.
Ingredients: full-spectrum (excluding THC) organic hemp oil (250mg CBD, residual amounts of CBG, CBC and other non-psychoactive cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, 0mg THC), MCT oil.
Store in a dark, cool place, out of the reach of children.
Validity period: 12 months.
Made in the European Union.
Recommended CBD dosage per day for a mild effect:
|Pet body weight||Amount of drops||Amount ml||CBD amount|
How to use?1. Distribute the amount of drops evenly throughout the day (2 or 3 times).2. Use it pure by putting it directly into the pet’s mouth or mixing it with food.3. If necessary, gradually increase the amount of drops. However, do not exceed more than 50 mg of CBD per day.The product is designed for animals. Consult your veterinarian before starting your pet’s new diet.
There are no reviews yet.